Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kids will be kids

My children and my husband are the most important things on this earth to me. My kids are so funny sometimes, and sometimes they will have me so mad I could ring their necks! *LOL* The song that says" I heard the door slam, and thought is the just the wind or was she mad again? OH HELL! Well that would be my oldest daughter Alexis, you can tell how mad she is by the way the door slams, and how fast she saddles her horse up as to how mad she is! She is so much like me it scares the hell out of me. Austin he is just laid back but once he has had enough that is it he is going off. Stormie she never bothers anyone she minds he business and some how her brothers and sisters will about make her crazy my favorite thing in the world is when she gets so mad she will stand up scream, stick her tongue out and blow, after that she is fine. Skyler she is so much like Alexis it is not funny. They mix like Oil and water! Halloween night Austin got on the 4 wheeler and was riding well that just pissed Alexis off (okay picture this she is dressed like a hillbilly, my coveralls, hair in pig tails, blacked out teeth, and big black freckles on her face) She came around the house and says "Austin gets to ride the 4 wheeler That's not fair" I just busted out laughing I told her before you go chew your brother out for riding the 4 wheeler without you, you better go look in the mirror and see just how silly you will look. Well she didn't and she said something to Austin. Of course he laughed and told her she looked like an idiot. Stormie and Skyler were in Fred's last night with me and they were bickering about something I don't even know. Well I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye and what did i turn around to the two of them sticking their tongues out at each other and jumping at one another. I laughed then popped them on the head and asked them if they had lost their minds, Stormie looked at me and says mom those eyes in the back of you head are freaking me out! *LOL* I thought the woman on the isle with us was going to pee her pants. When Ray is home the kids are perfect angels not a bickering word in the morning just as kind and sweet they make your teeth hurt just watching and listening to them. The day he is gone hell the devil even says in the morning " Oh Hell their awake!" They turn into monsters. Yea Heather I'm talking about your sweet little angel niece's and nephews!! When I check on them at night I look at them and think they are so sweet! I don't know what happened I was one of those people that said " My kids wont act like that I will beat their butts!" Crap what did I do to myself by saying that? They are just like those kids I said they would be like. I don't like the way crow taste cuz lately Ive been eating it breakfast, lunch and dinner. *LOL* That is just part of being a mother, we learn when we have kids that things are never like we think it is going to be it is always worse! I would not trade any of my kids for a million dollars but I wouldn't give you a wooden nickle for 1 more like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment