Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why I love being a mom! (FUNNY)

I love being a mom and here is another reason why. For any of you our daughter Stormie is air headed and hasn't a clue she is my clueless child! She is 9 and with Stormie you have 15 seconds to get on to her if you wait any longer she has totally forgotten what she did and has no idea why you are getting on to her she just smiles and says yes mam or yes sir. Well my husband and I are very strict on the kids saying yes mam and yes sir. Well Ray was talking to Stormie on the phone he asked her something and she said "what" he said "how do you address me?" she said "what sir?" *LOL* Oh my gosh I thought I was going to pee my pants Ray got on the phone with me and said "I love that that child" I said "yep gotta love her" Well we were in the yard working the other night before Ray left and there was a bad flying around I told Stormie and Skyler if you throw a rock up he will dive down and take it. Well they were throwing rocks and it never would dive down. So Ray said come on girls I will show you how to do it. Well they went around the house and Stormie gave her dad a rock to throw. Sure enough the bat flew down and snatched her rock right up. Well Stormie out of the blue says "Uh That mean little Bastard took my rock" and bebops around the house to come tell me. Skyler threw her hand over her mouth she knew Stormie had messed up. Stormie didn't have a clue! Ray come walking around the house he said "Stormie what did you just say?" She said "That bat took my rock" He said "NO!! WHAT did you just say" She said That mean little bastard uh I cant say that word Daddy" I had to walk away I was trying soooo hard not to laugh because he of course was having to get on to her it broke her heart her daddy got on to her. Well she went inside and about 5 min later she came to the back door and said " Are there anymore Bats out here" I said "Nope Stormie I hadn't seen anymore little bastards out here" LOL I thought Ray was going to bust a gut he was laughing so hard Stormie just smiled and said "Okay I'm going to watch TV" I just love my kids more than anything and you never know what is going to come out of their mouths. It is never boring with Children around most defiantly not boring with our children around!

No comments:

Post a Comment