Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Move to Malvern! HOLY CRAP

Well for all of you who know me I moved to Malvern (my husbands home town) and boy has it been something. It seems like the day that Ray went back to work everything fell apart I mean really. 1st me and the kids had a day to clean the yard yea right everything that we put on the trailer to throw away I guess the horses didn't think we needed to get rid of it , so guess what they did they UNLOADED the whole damn trailer. 2nd Sugar had her baby we have been waiting on this baby for 11 months, well before I even got to set eyes on the little foal the mules killed it that kind of freaked me and the kids out. 3rd I have been sick since we moved up here I went to the dr yesterday and I am starting to feel a little better thank goodness. 4th I turned the heater on today well my head starting hurting so I went and laid down, I am lucky to be alive. I woke up to the house full and I MEAN THICK with propane, yea that would have been a hell of a note to wake up dead, umm never mind I wouldn't have woke up would I. So I have gotten to know my father-n-law, brother-n-law, and Lisa very well I wouldn't blame them if they didn't answer the phone when I called. Oh yea and today while my father-n-law was here I caught the stove on fire. OHHHH Lord please help me I think I may be going crazy. Other than that I think I am going to like it here. I will love it when my husband is home with me every night but anyone that knows me knows that is all I think about, the day Ray comes driving in with the camper and is home with his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment