Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My husband

Here goes! Ive never been very good at saying how I feel I write it better. For those of you who do not know how I met my husband we met on the Internet a site called crushorflush.com ( how crazy is that?) The first time I met him was in Malvern at Walmart. He wanted to come to my house to meet me but I really didn't want my best friend playing me on the Lifetime movie network either. So I told him I will come to you! I went ready for war armed with a butterfly knife, a 20gage, and a .38 under the seat. Little did I Know that soon I was going to be in the safest place in the world his arms!
The minute I met him I was head over hills in love with him. When he was walking towards me from the store I could feel my heart beat in my throat. He had the biggest smile, and I melted watching him walk! Anyone that knows him says "with Ray what you see is what you get" they are so very right. He is the sweetest kindest man I have ever met. He is leaving next week and it is killing me and him both. We have gotten use to each others company. I'm probably more use to him than he is me. I have never been a needy or clingy person and anyone that knows me knows that. I have always been depended on myself and NO ONE else. When I met him the more I got to know him the more I depended on him. I do everything he tells me he is the boss (yes I said it he is the boss) I do have a say in things but when it comes down to last word it is his choice. I love that about him! I love everything about him. Now he is leaving me going back on the pipeline and I am scared to death. I don't know what I will do with myself when he is gone. The past few nights I have cried myself to sleep and he just says baby it will be okay and he holds on until I fall asleep. I try so hard not to cry because I know it makes it harder on him. but You know when I am away from him it hurts to breath and I feel like part of me is missing. The first thing that he says to me every night when we lay down in the bed is "Ive been waiting on this all day" and he holds me so tight I cant hardly breath much less move, it is the best feeling in the world. I look at him and my heart just pounds. Have you ever felt like you could not get close enough to someone even when you are as close as humanly possible? It is the strangest thing Ive never felt that feeling in my life. I know my favorite place to be is in his arms. The world could be falling down around us but when I am there nothing matters! I don't feel like I can tell him enough how much I love him. He is my best friend and I would die for him. Anything he wants I will move heaven and earth to make sure he has it at all cost. I am so glad that he is mine and I love him with all my heart!

1 comment:

  1. WOW…this brought me to tears!! I hope I can find that love one day…congrats!

    ReplyDelete